Simple yoga Breathing Technique to Enhance your Health, Energy. And decrease your pain by Karuparthy Venkateswara
- Sit comfortably. Take slow and deep breath and hold it for 3-5 seconds (count in your head)
- Breathe out even slower than breathing in, usually spending twice of the time of breathing in.
- While breathing out relax the whole body. You can focus on relaxing the part you have discomfort/Pain
- You can hold breath at the end of the breathing out (Exhalation) for 3-5 seconds.
- Focus on breathing, while your mind is wandering. This is normal and that’s ok.
- Do this at least 4 times daily. (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and before going to bed)
- This will help you go to sleep. If you wake up in the middle of the night you can do this in your bed and get back to sleep. This is better way than any sleeping pill in the world.
- Do this in calm and peaceful environment without distraction of sound, TV, or phone.(You will learn to zone out, once you learn and will be able to do this at any noisy place & while doing daily activities)
- Do this at the same ‘times’ of the day as much as possible. This will enhance and amplify the overall effect day by day.
- You will not see the positive effects until 2-4weeks of practice but they will be long lasting.